Learning for Life
We provide our pupils with a high quality education based on traditional, community values.
We care for the well-being of every child and give them a good understanding of how to stay safe.
We value the thoughts, feelings, skills and opinions of every child to provide them with equal opportunity to participate fully in their learning.
We provide our pupils with a wide range of opportunities to stimulate interest and enthusiasm.
We provide high quality teaching and accurate assessment systems to target rapid and sustained progress for our pupils, to maximise their chances of exceeding national expectations.
We use our local environment around us to enhance and stimulate our curriculum.
We encourage our pupils to live by traditional values and show good manners and respect at all times.
We ensure that our community plays a key role in the life of the school and its pupils.
We ensure that our pupils are prepared for a life in a global community.
1) We value KINDNESS: Supporting one another by being helpful and caring.
2) We value MANNERS: Being polite to one another.
3) We value RESPECT: Respecting one another, their possessions and our school rules.
4) We value HONESTY: Being truthful.
5) We value GOOD HEALTH: Being active and eating healthily.
6) We value TEAMWORK: Working together to achieve by sharing ideas.
7) We value being GOOD SPORTS: Valuing the efforts that others make.